Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Break Reading Challenge, Activity #4: Find a new blog

Today, I found a new interesting blog through a Mister Linky while doing a "It's Monday! What Are You Reading" Meme.


Curling up by the fire, is such a lovely, warm looking blog. Its run by Stephanie who is an avid reader! I can tell cause of all the awesome Reviews she has up and the amount of followers she has and only today I found her. The blog is easy on the eyes with its lovely layout and easy to read text. I like how some of the blogs shes following are all listed on her sidebar for us to click and explore easily. (I should do the same) We should all share the love! I enjoyed looking over her blog. I can't wait to read more from Stephanie @ Curling up by the fire.

Check out her blog if you haven't already.

(This is an activity part of a challenge found here)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link. I didn´t know of this one either :) Pretty blogg she has :) And great reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.