Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #8

 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the books we're currently reading.

Goodreads | Sequel

Teaser: "I remember lying in the snow, a small red spot of warm going cold." - Page 1 of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Comments: I haven't really started this book yet. I have a couple of quizzes tomorrow which I've already studied for and a whole week of exams next week. So I'll be drowning in studying and stuff. I won't go on hiatus but I will not be reading for a week. I'm thinking of also reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell a long with Shiver but I've never read two books at the same time. I just never felt comfortable with the idea of having another unfinished book laying around. I know. I'm weird!

Anyways! Whats on your Teaser Tuesday this week guys and gals? Let me know in the comment section below! I'd love to comment and share the love!

*gives cookies to all my awesome followers*


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oohhhh I love the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and Maggie. These books are so great. You should wait for a time where you can just sit and enjoy it because it's wonderful. Good luck on your quizzes and things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should wait the end of your exams for reading this book Naj because it's awesome and so romantic (you need to be in a good moon while you're reading this) !! Can't wait to know what you thought about it !!
    By the way, Matched will arrive in 3 weeks .. I made a mistake when I told you 48hours, Sorry =( !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I shall! I'm so going to read it after my exams!
    Elodie, I will! Thanks for the idea :D 3 weeks? doesn't book depository usually take 10 days for it to arrive? Oh well, I shall wait patiently for it to arrive! I can now finish all my other books before Matched comes! :D Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy it! I know I liked it when I read it. Great teaser..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this but heard great things about it.

    I never used to read more than one book at a time, but then I started listening to audio books in the car and was able to keep that separate from the book I was reading.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I loved this book! Glad to see it's on your list! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard so many good things about this book but im a little bit skeptical after reading balled & lament but i will probably read it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, great teaser! I've had this series on my list for a while and it sounds so good from the amazing things I've heard of it. I do hope your tests go well and you enjoy the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser!! I can't wait to read this one!. Thank you for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck with your quizzes , I have wanted to read this series , I hope to get to them soon.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me the link to your teaser. I LOVE Shiver! It's page one but you can already see Maggie's talent for beautiful words:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.