Friday, April 1, 2011

Status: March 2011

My Monthly Status

  • Books Read: 9
Books I've read this March are as follows: 
  1. The Awakening (The Darkest Powers #2) by Kelley Armstrong
  2. One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress #2) by Jeaniene Frost
  3. Prince Caspian (The Chronicles of Narnia #2) by C.S. Lewis
  4. Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton
  5. Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton
  6. Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton
  7. Awakened (House of Night #8) by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  8. The Reckoning (The Darkest Powers #3) by Kelley Armstrong
  9. At Grave's End (Night Huntress #3) by Jeaniene Frost
Other Reviews:
Favorite Book of the Month: 



Challenge Update: 
  • YA Reading Challenge - 16 / 40 (40%)
  • 350 Paged Book Challenge - 13 / 15 (86.67%)
  • 100+ Reading Challenge - 25/ 100 (25%)
  • Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge - 25 / 60 (42%)
  • 2011 Debut Author Challenge - 1 / 12 (8.33%)
  • Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge - 1 / 12 (8.33%) 
  • YA Series Challenge - 10/ 12 (83%)

Highlights: 
  1. My first R.A.K. ! Thanks again Bri! *gives you cookies*
  2. I also hit 100 followers! YAY! I'm so grateful! You guys are all awesome! I shall now shower you guys with cookies and cake! 
  3. Huge haul for my In my mailbox! I'm really excited about it. Click here to watch the vlog.
  4. I just got my first ARC! Its a PDF though. So I can't wait to start and review it. :D
Book News:
Looking for giveaways? 
Comments:

Yay! 2 books more than last time. I think its because of our sudden vacations I was able to finish enough books this month! Yay me! Hope I can keep up with 9 books a month and possible move up to 10 books. That'll have me at the end of my goal of reading 100 books before December. I can't wait. Sem break is coming so watch out for loads of book reviews and posts in general!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW !! Awesome month !! Congrats on your 100 followers ;)
    I really liked Circus of the Damned : knowing you're reading this series makes me want to re-read it, I had an awesome time with Anita, J-C ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read 9 books in March and, like you, hoping to read at least that many or maybe even 10 this month! Woot! You've read one book more than me though, I've only read 24 so far. And my goal is also 60 books! OMG, we're reading goal twins! lol. So glad to see you passed 100 followers! So happy for ya. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of reads, hope you can continue your trend and reach your 100 book goal for the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.