Monday, June 27, 2011

Quick Review: Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #5) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Title: Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #5)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Started: 21/6/2011
Finished: 27/6/2011
Goodreads | Review List

Review: 

After 5 books Laurell K. Hamilton manages to wow me with her consistent chain of events in each Anita Blake book. It wowed me but for some odd reason my fav book of the series is still Circus of the Damned. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books to check if any one of them would change my mind.

Hamilton manages to write so beautifully and realistically that I immediately get drawn into the scene. Though some parts had too much gore or in other words ewe scenes. I still enjoyed the stuff around that. I loved how the story is mixed with detective moments where Anita has to solve some murders and identify COD (Cause of Death) 's. AND still Anita is a character I always manage to connect with continuously from the 1st book till now.

Overall, a literal mind blowing book. Only recommended to audiences 18+. 5/5 stars.
5 books down 15 more to go. :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.