Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #31

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.


These books came just today itself! So I'm kind of late posting this up. :D
The best part is the Asylum by Kathleen Tucker Bookmarks I designed. 

Fateful by Claudia Gray 
Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julia Kagawa
Storm Born (Dark Swan #1) by Richelle Mead

Late comer! :D 


Savor (Warm Delicacy #1) by Megan Duncan (I've read this and loved it to bits! Review is here)
Thank you Megan for the paperback and the note you left!

That's all I got this week. :D Let me know what you got with a comment below!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.