Monday, May 28, 2012

In My Mailbox #42 (Vlog)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.


29 books in the span of 2 months
Here are the books mentioned above in no particular order, click the titles to add to your Goodreads:

Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Highlander's touch by Karen Marie Moning
The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
As I wake by Elizabeth Scott
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
The Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Looking for Alaska by John Green 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
Sirensong by Jenna Black 
Shadowspell by Jenna Black 
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Too Hot to Touch by Louisa Edwards
I heart New York by Lyndsay Klek
Miss Peregrin's House for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 

PHEW! I am so happy to put up a meme after so long. -.- I have very little time on my hands and when I finally get time, something always comes up. Well, thats life for ya.

Whats in your In My Mailbox? 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. John Green's books are so awesome! I need to start the Wicked Lovely series, though. Hope you enjoy all the new books! New follower :) Check out what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so many amazing books :D:D Hope you enjoy reading them all. :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haul, I'm dying to read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare , so I hope you enjoy them all! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)


    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Naj! I love this vlog - so cute & entertaining.

    ... and Buffy. Yay! I love Buffy.

    I've been interested in these Darynda Jones books: "Second Grave on the Left." Great titles!

    Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like your vlogs :) Hope you´ll make more of them in the future :)

    Wauw.. what a bunch this time :P You must have the same luxurious problem as me now. No space xD hehe

    The books by Darynda Jones looked cool. I will research them a bit (read: probably buy them) :P hehe
    And lucky you got shooting stars and Incarnate.. Been wanting to buy those :) Hope they are good. Looking forward to your reviews :)
    Enjoy your books. And hope your vacation was awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.