Friday, December 14, 2012

WinterHaven Sleigh Tour : My Dear Santa Wish List

 Happy December Everyone! I'm super excited to be part of the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. Each week each blogger who is part of the tour joins in the fun of doing a special segment. And this week, I'm writing our dear Father Christmas a letter. Check out what everyone else is writing to Santa this year by clicking this.


That's all from me! :) Do you have a Christmas Wishlist this year? Let me know! I might be in the mood for some random act of kindness.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your letter is beautiful! There's nothing as cool as handwritten letters:)

    Hope you get your wish:)

    I'd love Clockwork Princess:)

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your letter is handwritten and most of all, I love that you want to save up money to get something for your sister, like the Kindle touch! So Sweet! I hope you also get a copy of Scarlet! Heard nothing but wonderful things! I'm hoping to get Through the Ever Night this year :) Hope you have lovely Christmas <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh! Thanks Jessirae! <3 Happy Holidays! <3

      Delete
  3. I love your letter *high 5 to handwritten santa letters* I hope Santa makes all of your holiday wishes come true..I think your sis is very lucky to have you. I am an only child so I never had the privilege of a sibling in my life. I know it can be a pain on occasion. lolz
    New follower to your lovely blog <3
    Dear Santa w/Bella's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.