Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt (Volume #1) by Whitney G.


Reasonable Doubt (Volume #1) by Whitney G. 
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
B&N / Amazon 


Synopsis:

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-interninterview, and everything fucking changed...


Review:

I can NOT believe I finished this novella in less than 2 hours. I can NOT believe I would love this so much after just the first episode. Whitney G. where have you been my whole reading life? And why aren't you being spammed all over the internet like you deserve to be!

Okay! Enough with my nonsense. The moment Whitney came to me with a summary of the book. I knew, I just knew, I would love every bit of the book. And Reasonable Doubt is undoubtedly my favorite read of the year! I love it so much, I hate myself for finishing it so quickly. Now, I have to wait weeks for the next episode to come out.

In short simple words, everything about the book shouted PERFECTION to female bookworm brain. The writing style is beautiful, the transitions between scenes and characters was flawless. And finally, the characters are a blend of dark and light that makes them all the more intriguing in my eyes. Yea... I'm definitely not going to be able to wait for Episode Two! Whitney what have you done to me????


5 out of 5 dates tree.

 photo Signature_zpse00db79a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.